Fiberglass Angle FRP Angle L AngleDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Fiberglass Angle FRP Angle L Angle
Fiberglass angle is reinforced composite material consisting of continuous glass fiber yarn and resin, which are pulled by the thermal pultrusion moulding machine. The pultruded fiberglass angle retains high strength property of glass fiber. At the same time the coating resin enables the angle smooth surface, anti-corrosion, hard to crack or break, long-term performance compared to steel or aluminum sections. High strength light weight, the specific gravity of fiberglass angle is only 2/3 of aluminum, 1/4 – 1/5 of carbon steel. Therefore, fiberglass angles are substitute for metal angles.
Fiberglass Angle Features:
○ Light weight, high strength (300MPa~600MPa)
○ Perfect insulation, fire retardant
○ Corrosion resistant, weather resistant, long working life
○ Perfect shaping, smooth surface and stable sizes
○ Multi-color options, good looking, maintenance free
○ Machining process available, cutting, drilling, turning, polishing, tapping, etc.
Fiberglass Angle Specification:
Optional color: red, yellow, blue, green, orange, white, grey, customized color
Kindly contact us if you order specification unlisted above or have other requirements.
1) Stack the fiberglass angles in a friendly way and avoid irregular stacking.
2) Keep away from impact, squeezing or any mechanical damage.
3) Avoid to allocate the fiberglass angles directly under the sun.
4) Storage and transportation temperature: -40°C ~ +80°C
Chemical Plant, Petrochemical, Refinery Plant, Fertilizer Plant, Marine, Power Plant, Waste Water, Treatment Plant, Desalination Plant, Cooling Tower, Oil& Gas, Shipyard, solar stand, Bridge, Jamb, etc.
Double Point Teeth Zippers
Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Agriculture Grade
Individually Wrapped Feminine Wipes
PVC Drapery Track
Chair Injection Molding Machine
Overhead Concealed Hydraulic Floor Spring